Our booking Process
Give us a call on 0208 806 3994 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you know what you would like to hire. We can discuss your requirements with you and ask for a few details so that we can complete the booking. We will do our best to make sure that you get exactly what you need for your project!
What kit would you like to hire?
Please let us know the quantities of each piece of kit and whether you need any cabling or extensions. If you are hiring projectors or screens we may be able to advise on lens throws, aspect ratios etc.
We will need to know
- The date that you would like to collect the kit
- The date that you would like to return the kit
- Your full name
- Your address/company address (if applicable)
- Your position in the company (if applicable)
- Your telephone number - landline and mobile
- Your email address
What happens next?
We will send you a Hire Agreement which lists the equipment, and the dates you need it, along with the total including VAT and deposit. We advise that you check this through and let us know if you need anything ammended.
Our kit is charged on a daily or weekly basis. The daily rate represents a 24 hour period, the weekly rate represents a seven day period. If you are hiring over a weekend the rate is charged at 1.5 x the daily rate.
- Payment can be made on collection in person, or by telephone
- Please note address and post code info must match the registered card which is paying for the hire
- We accept all major credit cards
- If you prefer to pay by BACS please let us know and we will send you a Pro Forma invoice with the details
- All prices quoted on are website are exclusive of VAT
- We ask for a deposit against each of our hires
- Deposits are taken at the same time as the hire fee
- Deposits are returned when the kit has been thoroughly checked back in
- If there is anything missing or broken we will always let you know as soon after the return as the hire as possible and give you the chance to put it right
- Always check the kit back into the boxes we sent it out in. These are labelled with the items inside so it should be easy to return all the bits and bobs!
When you come to collect please bring
If you havent hired from us before we will need the following:
- Up to date photo ID (passport or driving license)
- Proof of your address - this must match the address that your card is registered to
If you have hired before but have changed any of your details please let us know!
We'll send you an off hire VAT receipt when all transactions have been completed.